2006-03-13

i'm all about broadening your horizons

And with that goal in mind, I'd like to introduce you to my friend A. C. Mattern. A. C. and I go way back... in fact, I think we invented the wayback machine together, but I'm old enough now to have forgotten.

Anyway, A. C. recently started commenting on my posts in his, er, I mean, A. C.'s inimitable witty and erudite way (I could make that a compound word: wituditey, or eruditty... the possibilities are legion). I noticed that A. C. created a blogspot profile, albeit a very brief one, which listed a blog called Agape's Stable. At the time of my first clickover, the stable was nearly empty. But a few mighty-stallion-like posts have appeared and Agape's Stable is now on the roll in the right sidebar.

Hope you find what you're looking for out here in the b'sphere A. C.



Posted to:

No comments: