2006-05-16

relax, it's just a meme

I got tagged with this virulent meme a couple of days ago. Here goes.

I AM what I am by the grace of God, and his grace to me was not without effect. Thank goodness.

I WANT to take a trip west by myself for two weeks.

I WISH I had the money and time to take that trip.

I HATE brussel sprouts. If you like them, then what exactly is your major malfunction?

I MISS almost nothing.

I HEAR almost everything.

I WONDER about all of it.

I REGRET not getting an MFA instead of an MBA.

I AM NOT a very interesting person.

I DANCE. Wait... no I don't! And don't ask again!

I CRY when someone old enough to know what they're doing gets baptized.

I AM NOT ALWAYS, nor do I want to be.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS annoying drumming noises just like Eric does, but all the time, not just when I'm nervous.

I WRITE a lot. Sometimes I get paid for it. How 'bout it?

I CONFUSE everyone, including myself, with my career choices.

I NEED to make some choices.

I SHOULD make one in the not too distant future.

I START when I'm ready.

I FINISH on time and under budget, or I don't start.


I'm tagging: you! Get to work.


Posted to:

No comments: