2006-06-10

jennifer's meme: the revenge (or, a little more about me)

Jennifer updated her meme, probably based on input from some of her fellow peeps in the nest.

A couple of the questions have been reworded, but the real story are the questions she added. They are below with my answers following.

21. What do you want your life to look like in 5 years?
Mostly, I don't know. But I would like to have at least one major publication credit, either a book or article(s) in a national or international magazine.

22. What is one thing you would like to achieve before you die?
I'd like to teach the world to sing. No, too broad. See number 21.

23. What talents do you have?
Music. Writing. Getting a humongus wad of mail into a box that seems impossibly small.

24. Which one is your favorite and why?
Music. Because I think music is a gift that comes straight from God's heart and I am humbled beyond words that he allowed me to have some skill at it. (You thought I was gonna say the "mail" one didn't you?)

25. What’s one thing you don’t think other people know about you that you would like them to know?
I don't think there is anything since I wear my heart on my sleeve, like, all the time.




Posted to:

No comments: