1. One book that changed your life:
Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Lord of the Rings by Tolkein
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Bible. Any version but the Good News or the Message.
4. One book that made you laugh:
Shopgirl by Steve Martin made me blow hot coffee through my nose in a Fort Worth, TX coffeeshop.
5. One book that made you cry:
Plainsong by Kent Haruf
6. One book that you wish had been written:
What exactly does this question mean? Well here's a book I wish had been written: Messier Spirituality. Unfortunately, Mike Yaconelli died before he could write it, but I'll bet he had an outline done.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Future Grace by John Piper. My sincere apologies to all you Piper fans, but the guy just does not get it.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The Memory of Running by Ron McLarty
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
If You Lived Here, I'd Know Your Name by Heather Lende