2005-05-18

the hills are alive...

"wit dee sound of mooozeeek" -- This is a quote from a movie, one that doesn't feature Julie Andrews but does feature some of her countrymen, at least in animated form. Feel free to guess.

Anyway, I am one of 5 lucky contestants in the latest round of Fire Ant memeing. Here goes...

Total volume of music files on my computer: 0 bytes. That's right. Sorry to say. The good thing is I have nothing to fear from the RIAA.

The last CD I bought: Crystal Lewis' Greatest Hits. This is so sad--I bought the CD over a year ago!!! I didn't realize it until just now. Anyway, I bought it for one song, another thing I almost never do, "Come, Just As You Are." Beautiful. But she can rock too. Check her out.

Song playing right now: Eh... only the music in my head, which happens to be "She's Sad She Said" by the Judybats, which contains the line "I said what music?/ She said the music in my head. Sometimes it makes me wish I were dead, it's like a requiem, it's like a rodeo. Can't you hear it/I said...no."

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
"Missing Love" by PFR.
"Broken" by Joel Hanson, late of PFR.
"Run" by Collective Soul
"World of Mine" by Phil Keaggy
"King of Glory" by Third Day, even though I don't really like them. This song makes me cry.

The one album I'd pick for the typical desert island experience: "The Beatles" by The Beatles. Cause it's got "Dear Prudence" on it.

Two people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Will at Fishdance Waves (because I picked all his choices last time and I know we'll have nothing in common on this one)

Matt at merexistence (because he needs something to take his mind off of the rain that's probably falling outside his window right now).

No comments: