Four jobs I’ve had:
- Convenience Store clerk
- Advertising research drone
- Youth minister
- Rural Carrier Associate (the current one, I hope that counts)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Field of Dreams
- Lord ot the Rings: Return of the King
Four TV shows I love to watch:
Four places I’ve been on vacation:
- St. Thomas Virgin Islands
- Yellowstone/Grand Teton/Rocky Mountain Nat'l Parks
Four favorite dishes
- Smoked baby back ribs (oh, baby!)
- Steak (medium rare)
- Creamed pearl onions (my mother in law makes them at Thanksgiving... they're the best)
- German Chocolate Cake (dessert counts as a dish, right?)
Four Web sites I visit daily*:
- From the Salmon
- The Fire Ant Gazette (except when Eric's on vacation, as he is now)
- Ars Technica
Four places I’d rather be:
- Looking at Long's Peak in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park
- in a recording studio producing my own stuff
- meeting with editors at a major publishing house to discuss the details of my book contract.
Four bloggers I am tagging
Don't know who's done this already, and a couple of people are away right now... so, tagging blindly...
- Nicole, who will hopefully drop by here and see she's been tagged... I can't find an eail address for her.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.