2006-02-20

four things meme

I thought this one would eventually get to my out-of-the-way corner of the b'sphere. Thanks to Randy for tagging me. I haven't done a meme in a while... I hope I remember how this goes :-|

Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Convenience Store clerk
  2. Advertising research drone
  3. Youth minister
  4. Rural Carrier Associate (the current one, I hope that counts)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Contact
  2. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  3. Field of Dreams
  4. Lord ot the Rings: Return of the King

Four TV shows I love to watch:
uhhhh....

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
  1. St. Thomas Virgin Islands
  2. Aruba
  3. France
  4. Yellowstone/Grand Teton/Rocky Mountain Nat'l Parks

Four favorite dishes
  1. Smoked baby back ribs (oh, baby!)
  2. Steak (medium rare)
  3. Creamed pearl onions (my mother in law makes them at Thanksgiving... they're the best)
  4. German Chocolate Cake (dessert counts as a dish, right?)

Four Web sites I visit daily*:
  1. From the Salmon
  2. The Fire Ant Gazette (except when Eric's on vacation, as he is now)
  3. Findory
  4. Ars Technica
*There are a bunch of others that I visit daily, mostly blogs. Check my bloglines list to see a full list.

Four places I’d rather be:
  1. Looking at Long's Peak in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park
  2. Yellowstone
  3. in a recording studio producing my own stuff
  4. meeting with editors at a major publishing house to discuss the details of my book contract.

Four bloggers I am tagging
Don't know who's done this already, and a couple of people are away right now... so, tagging blindly...
  1. Matt
  2. Stephen
  3. Ashley
  4. Nicole, who will hopefully drop by here and see she's been tagged... I can't find an eail address for her.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.



Posted to:

No comments: