2006-07-04

happy independence day


The Glorious Fourth is great! Heck, even Rachel is celebrating it all the way from the southern hemisphere*!

In honor of our nation's independence, I am making today a true day off. I'm declaring my independence from doing anything I don't want to do for today. So, if you'll excuse me I have some independence to bask in.










*She's using her baptism date, 13 years ago, as an excuse. And now I'm wondering... what kind of church was Rachel baptised in? If it was some sort of mainline protestant or Calvinist or other Dutch reformed or Catholic church, or if it was a church along anabaptist lines, or perhaps non denominational or assemblies of God or other Pentecostal. And finally, based on that answer perhaps we can infer Rachel's age.



No comments: