2006-07-12

hey kettle, you're black!

This is kinda funny. Verizon is (implicitly) accusing Google with pursuing an "old world business model." Says Verizon's pet suit, Tom Tauke,

“We’ve seen what happens to innovation when the government imposes old-world, common-carrier regulations and tries to anticipate or impose business models,” he said. “For consumers and the country, government regulation of this developing market is a lose-lose proposition.”


You mean old world business models like Verizon's? Listen you guys, let me know when you figure out how to stop my dsl connection from kagging out every time there's a rumble of thunder within 100 miles. Then we'll talk.

Note: I was just about to publish this post when I heard some thunder and promplty lost my connection. Thank you Verizon.



Posted to:

No comments: