2005-08-11

"be a winner, eat to get slimmer..."

This article is entitled People Try to Lose Weight at McDonalds. It's about people who don't like Morgan Spurlock's Supersize Me. I mean, after all, McDonald's is just a nice company trying to make the world a better place and all. Poor McDonald's.

Somebody criticizes them for hawking 'food' with almost no nutritional, aesthetic, or taste value and they and their fans get all huffy.

Now, I have a confession to make. Last week, as I was rushing to New Jersey to be with my mother, I actually stopped at the drive through of the local McD's and bought two cheeseburgers (ironic, considering my mom was in the hospital with chest pains). I still can't believe I did it-- I must have been in shock. Man, I wasn't right for the next two days, IYKWIM.

So, it should be no problem losing weight at McDonalds since the food is so bad as to be unconsumable. Someday, somebody's gonna figure that out.


Jannotti tag: food
Posted to: food

No comments: