2005-08-14

i'm that kind of funny

I just stumbled upon the 3 Variable Funny Test (warning, some offensive content in test) and immediately took it. What did you expect? Moi? Pass up a meme?

So here's what kind of funny I am...

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

(57% dark, 26% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais


For the record, I think Woody Allen is a severely overrated filmmaker and I don't even know who Ricky Gervais is. Other than that, it's got me down.

Oh, and in my heart, I know I'm funny. Just ask Brett.

Last laugh to: Larry Hnetka Goes HMmmm

Jannotti tag: what-ever
Posted to: psyche

No comments: