2005-12-21

hefty hefty hefty!

Mike, who has spent the last year and a half living in Kralupy, Czech Republic came home for the Christmas Coffeehouse this weekend.

We grabbed some coffee together on Monday and discussed books, faith, careers and how to avoid them, and blogs. Regarding the last subject in the list, Mike made a comment in passing about my own humble space. "You've got quite a hefty blog," he said.

We were on another subject at the time so I stored the remark for later retrieval but since I have almost no short term memory, forgot about it until this evening.

So what I did was, I backed up my blog using HTTRACK (a neat program by the way) and put it on a disc. A typical compact disc weighs approximately 16 grams. I can lift that no problem.

My blog is not hefty at all.

technorati tag:



No comments: