2005-12-01

serotoninrain film quiz no. 3

UPDATE: NBR, erudite author of Strangely Warmed has correctly noted that the dialogue below comes from Michael Mann's extraordinary film about cops and robbers in Los Angeles, Heat. The lines cited are spoken by Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino in the only film scene they share.

The response to the first two quizzes was so overwhelmingly nonexistent that I decided I'd keep it up!

Nobody can accuse me of giving the people what they want.

So, here's my question.

The following bit of dialogue comes from what movie, and please also supply the names of the two actors playing the scene.

"You see me doin' thrill seeker liquor store holdups with a born to lose tattoo on my chest?"

"No I do not."

"Right. I am never goin' back."

"Then don't take down scores."

"I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me."

"So you never wanted a regular type life?"


Anyone, anyone?
Posted to:

No comments: