2006-01-08

a transmission of rain from singapore

Today, or is it tomorrow? Or maybe it was her tomorrow when it was my today yesterday. Anyway, in the quite recent past the estimable Singaporean blogger/marathoner/mountain climber mis_nomer wrote a post full of creative link love that sets a new standard for giving props to your blog peers and proteges.

At the end she asked the recipients of her outbound links what their screen names really mean... well, my initial post on this blog is still my story and I'm stickin' to it (though I'd try to do a better job writing it if I had it to do over again).

Be that as it may, I like mis_nomer's interpretation too. And even though I've never played golf in my life, I'm satisfied with the title, "Master of Links."

I feel so... global.





Posted to:

No comments: