2005-10-10

dante's meme

Stephen tagged me with the following meme:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

I'm not sure why this meme. I wonder if there is some significance about 23 & 5? Who knows. It is interesting tracing it back to see the various resulting sentences. Maybe I should make a post of a few of them and see if it makes some kind of weird sense.

Or maybe not.

Anyway, here's my result (starting from the first real post in my archives, enititled "words," and counting forward to 23; the quote is linked to the actual post):

The CSM article infers (though doesn't come right out and say) that the mission is a project of the city of LA, leaving the way open for anyone to conclude that it is funded by city money.

My apologies for not tagging anyone as I tagged five peole just a few days ago and am still quite worn out.

No comments: