For the sake of simplicity...
According to this book the average Amercian...
(overstrikes mean I personally fall outside the bounds on that particular item)
Eats peanut butter at least once a week
- Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky
- Can name all Three Stooges
- Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart
- Eats at McDonald's at least once a year
- Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day
Never sings in the showerI caught myself doing this today, actually.
- Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium
Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000I don't own a home. Has fired a gun...and never will. Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall
- Weighs 135 to 205 pounds
- Is between the ages of 18 and 53
Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option) Grew up within 50 miles of current homeNearly, I now live 54 miles from my childhood home.
Well, that was fun. Guess I'm not that average. Dang.
I, too, copied the non-standards compliant (whatever the heck that means) source code from him as he did from the others.