How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop? The world may never know.
But we do know about this meme, currently in circulation, for which I've been tagged by Gwynne. Thanks G.
1. Three things that scare me:
-Tree limbs falling from the sky as I am delivering the mail
-God... it's more of a holy fear than a scare but I can't think of anything else.
2. Three people who make me laugh
Steve Martin (more so as a writer)
Doug (whos sub I am)
3. Three things I hate the most:
-Greed -- this is exactly the same as Gwynne's list but she nailed it.
4. Three things I don't understand:
-Our political process
5. Three things I'm doing right now:
-Responding to questions
-Still trying to think of a third response to #1
-Sitting in the screened patio of my parents' house, right here.
6. Three things I want to do before I die:
-Write and publish a book
-Write and publish a second book
-Visit all the National Parks, especially the western ones.
7. Three things I can do:
8. Three ways to describe my personality:
9. Three things I can't do:
-See through walls
-Think of a funny third item for this question
10. Three things I think you should listen to:
11. Three things you should never listen to:
12. Three things I'd like to learn:
-How to blog
-How to break into publishing without trading away my life, my sanity (such that it is), and my ethics
-How to fold a fitted sheet
13. Three favorite foods:
14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Good micro brews (yes, I am a beer snob. So?)
15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
16. Three people I'm tagging:
Randy (maybe he'll podcast it!)