2006-09-04

one... two... three [crunch]... three.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop? The world may never know.

But we do know about this meme, currently in circulation, for which I've been tagged by Gwynne. Thanks G.


1. Three things that scare me:

-Tree limbs falling from the sky as I am delivering the mail
-God... it's more of a holy fear than a scare but I can't think of anything else.


2. Three people who make me laugh

Steve Martin (more so as a writer)
Julie
Doug (whos sub I am)



3. Three things I hate the most:

-Gossip
-Selfishness
-Greed -- this is exactly the same as Gwynne's list but she nailed it.



4. Three things I don't understand:

-Children
-Our political process
-Anything else


5. Three things I'm doing right now:

-Responding to questions
-Still trying to think of a third response to #1
-Sitting in the screened patio of my parents' house, right here.


6. Three things I want to do before I die:

-Write and publish a book
-Write and publish a second book
-Visit all the National Parks, especially the western ones.


7. Three things I can do:

-Play guitar
-Write songs
-Cook


8. Three ways to describe my personality:

-Introverted
-Compassionate
-Moody


9. Three things I can't do:

-See through walls
-Read minds
-Think of a funny third item for this question


10. Three things I think you should listen to:

-The Beatles
-PFR
-Phil Keaggy


11. Three things you should never listen to:

-Madonna
-The RIAA
-Pat Robertson


12. Three things I'd like to learn:

-How to blog
-How to break into publishing without trading away my life, my sanity (such that it is), and my ethics
-How to fold a fitted sheet


13. Three favorite foods:

-Homemade bread
-BBQ anything
-Tiramisu


14. Three beverages I drink regularly:

Coffee
Water
Good micro brews (yes, I am a beer snob. So?)


15. Three shows I watched as a kid:

-Mr. Ed
-Soap
-Taxi


16. Three people I'm tagging:

Stephen
Ashley
Randy (maybe he'll podcast it!)



Posted to:

No comments: