2006-09-23

whoa! where am i: final stop

T. Blues closed down tonight and my buddy Sam was invited to play their swan song. Great show, of which a digital live recording was made to be freely distributed to everyone present. Sam played smokin' hot guitar, as usual including his trademark "All Along the Watchtower" during which he plays an unbelievable lead, made all the more incredible by the fact that he puts the guitar behind his head to do it.

Here's a pic from the show and one of the band with T. Blues owner (who got to sing a sizzling lead vocal to Little Lover Boy to close the show).





The Sam Getz Band, from left to right: Tom Getz (Sam's dad. Drums, vox) Club Owner whose name I don't know, Sam Getz (guitars, vox), John McElwain (bass, vox), Jeff Alten (keys, vox).

My next post will, Lord wililng, be from my favorite chair in my living room.

See you down the road.



Posted to:

No comments: