2005-09-05

"there's like a sort of buffoon like quality to it,"

and no, that's not what my congregation says about my worship-leading!

"... I believe that everybody universally on the planet likes to watch men dance..."

It's what the sister of the lead singer of OK Go said during an interview on NPR. She's talking about the internet download sensation, a video to A Million Ways by OK Go. I'm not sure she's right about the unviersal appeal of men dancing. But the video is killer!

You've probably heard of this already, you've probably downloaded the video too, but I never heard of them before. I'm kind of glad I did simply because I like the song.

You can watch the "A Million Ways" video and others by the band here, if you've never seen it before it's a fun way to spend three and a half minutes.

No comments: