2006-10-23

...so i'll just steal stuff from real people

Jeff just posted this so I thought I'd steal it.


1. FIRST NAME? Jim

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Dad.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday during worship when everyone stood to sing and put their hearts into it for a change. It was cool.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No and neither does anyone else.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Liverwurst, which gives you an idea of how much I like lunchmeat in general.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? What?

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep. It's called serotoninrain and you're reading it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, they were removed when I was 4 or 5.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grape Nuts. Always and forever.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes, when I don't feel like being a maverick.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? Not espeically. But I'm stronger than I look.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate, especially if it has chocolate chips in it. Especially especially if it has chocolate sauce on it. Especially especially especially if it's in a chocolate dipped waffle cone.

14. SHOE SIZE? Not telling. Big! Okay?

15. RED OR PINK? Pink. What's it to ya?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My big feet.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Scott Schwinkendorf but I'm not saying any more.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, but they can do it themselves if they want.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans a yellow J Peterman vinatage tee and brown leather shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Bagel breakfast sandwich with egg cheese and bacon plus coffee. Always coffee.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I don't know but it's not very good. I think it's Natalie Merchant.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Raw Umber... how the heck should I know?

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Napalm in the morning... no, just kidding... Spring.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The guy who's working on my car. He told me that the parts won't be in today after all and so I'll have to beg the post office not to call me again tomorrow. I'm feeling just great right now, too, thanks for asking.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Face. And sometimes, but only rarely, callipygousness.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, Jeff didn't actually send it to me, I sort of appropriated it, you know? Furthermore, I don't really know Jeff so I can't comment on whether I like him or not, but he sure has a nice blog and he seems like a swell guy, virtually speaking of course. I'm sure he's way nicer than me.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Hello? I guess that's not obvious enough. Who writes this stuff?

28. FAVORITE SPORT? None.

29. EYE COLOR? Brown

30. HAT SIZE? 7 1/2

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No contacts no glasses. can read the side of a ceral box from eight feet away.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak. Medium rare.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Tough choice, but I'll say summer.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from my wife, though she can hug me as much as she wants. Hugs from most other people. Polite handshakes for the rest of you until we know each other better.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu. Oh yeah!

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not asking for a response, but I'm betting on Gwynne. Just to make it more interesting, I'm not going to link her either. Though it isn't the middle of the night so she's probably not reading blogs right now. Are you Gwynne?

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jeff, since he already did this.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Garbage Land by Elizabeth Royte and a book of short stories by Tobais Wolff called In the Garden of the North American Martyrs.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sounds Phil Keaggy makes when he picks up a guitar.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling who?

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Thousands of miles... France.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don't have one.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Trenton, NJ (pronounced Trettin by those who live there).

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, Jeff didn't send it but he posted it and since I was lamenting the fact that I don't really exist and therefore can't post anything of my own, I stole his. Make sense? Me neither.


Alright, back to unreality.



Posted to:

No comments: