2006-10-09

this story just keeps getting betterer and betterer

"I'll be honest. That hurt me. That cut me like nothing else could, my integrity and honor are things that I hold close."


That's Dastardly Diner Ralph Paul speaking about internet posts that call his charcter into question following his dining debacle, his restaurant ridiculousness his gastronomic goofiness. He had no idea, nay, not even the foggiest that his arrogant, egotistical rudeness would lead to "a 'media frenzy' that would engulf the entire nation."

Yep, he's bigger than the Beatles now, or the Foley scandal. He says the public has him all wrong. And you know what? I'd like to believe him. I'm sure he's just a swell guy with a decent code.

If I may, I'd like to suggest a way for this man of honor to reclaim his integrity. The road to the moral high ground runs, after all, through the valley of humility.

So pay the bill, Mr. Paul. That's all.



No comments: