2005-06-21

i was happy...

...with my little Technorati box. Why'd they have to go and redesign the whole thing? Actually the redesign looks cool and pretty darn functional too, but what have I done to make that nearly empty box over to the right so stinkin' long? Ugh. This blogging thing is fun but there sure is a learning curve goin' on.

Another minor change to this humble blog... the reading list has been moved (for now) out of the sidebar to a page for current, and another for recent reads. A 'future reads' page is forthcoming. I'm just experimenting with stuff and probably making my life more difficult.

BTW, Happy Summer!

Update: In case your eyes haven't strayed over to the right, the future reads link is up. As if you cared.

Update of the update (3:55pm): Now the old school technorati box is back. Hmmm... wonder what's up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the technorati site certainly looks better, but they don't do a very good job of separating post links from sidebar/blogroll links. it's a nice idea in theory, but when they get it wrong and put a post link into the sidebar link category, there's no way to see where the misplaced post link was located.

hmmm....

Jim Jannotti said...

Oh. I went over there and typed in your URL and I see what you mean. That is kinda confusing. I don't remember seeing that before the redesign. I am glad to have my old rati-box back though.